Sunday 22 January 2012

Chicken, Lego and Kirby

Today we went to meet the new Baby, and as she didn't do much I wasn't really interested in her. Mummy and Daddy and Top Ender all cuddled her and so did Granny but I just wanted to go home! I played with the Winnie the Pooh Duplo and made a house and I watched some TV too.

When we went back to Granny's house Daddy plumbed Grannys washing machine in and we took Granny shopping. It was alright because Granny brought me some of my favourite biscuits but I really wanted to go home so that we could finish Kirby as in the morning Daddy and Mummy had nearly finished it!

When we got home Mummy and Daddy helped me finished Kirby and I was really excited because it had taken a long time to finish it.

It was a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment