Tuesday 3 January 2012

Top Enders 8th Birthday

It was Top Ender's Birthday today and Daddy was ill. Daddy didn't go to work, but me and Mummy didn't see him until it was time for Top Ender to come home as he stayed in bed so he could sleep. It was Mummy's orders and you never say No to Mummy!

When we got home from picking Top Ender up from school we were really cold but Mummy gave us a snack and we sat in our new chairs that Daddy had brought from Asda. Top Ender has a pink one and I have a black one, Mummy says it is blue but I don't believe her.

Top Ender chose dinner tonight and so we had Lasagne, Macaroni Cheese and Spaghetti Bolognese from Tesco. Mummy took a picture of me because I didn't use my cutlery and got really messy.

My eating dinner

I got all cleaned up and Top Ender and I had some birthday cake before we had a round of Mario Kart on the Wii and went to bed. It was a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment