Monday 2 January 2012

Family Fun Gaming

When I woke up this morning I really wanted to play on the Wii, but Mummy suggested that I should wait until someone else woke up to play with me. When Top Ender came downstairs we played Kirby for a while but after arguing over who's fault it was that we kept dying Mummy turned the Wii off.

We went for a little walk in town as Daddy was at home and it is his last day of holiday for a while. When we got back we had lunch and played with the hexbugs I got for Christmas. Top Ender wanted to play Just Dance Juniors on the Wii and so we played together for a little while.

Big Boy playing on the Wii

It was lots of fun and we took it in turns to chose what songs we danced to. In the evening Granddad and Nanna came round to bring Top Ender's Birthday presents and we had Toad in the Hole for Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment