Sunday 1 January 2012

Family Fun Together

We had a fun day today. We went to the shopping centre and whilst we were there Mummy and Daddy brought me and Top Ender a sausage roll and a yum yum from Greggs the bakers.

We had gone to the shopping centre so Daddy could spend his vouchers that he got for Christmas from his Mummy and so that we could also have a bit of exercise. Mummy says that walking round the shopping centre is good for us and that it is warmer to walk round the shopping centre than one of the lakes in Milton Keynes.

I played Kirby when we got home, it is my favourite game at the moment, and I also played some Club Penguin but I wasn't very good at that.

After dinner Mummy let Top Ender and me watch the Tom and Jerry Wizard of Oz cartoon and then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment