Friday 13 January 2012

Ikea only sells Hot Dogs and Ice Cream

When Daddy got home from work tonight we went to Ikea. Mummy said it was because we needed something secret for a fun secret family weekend project but I think it was because she didn't have anything planned for dinner and she fancied a hot dog! We had a good walk round the store and looked at the things we liked and then Mummy and Daddy spent ages looking at pillows because Daddy said he needs some new ones.

Me and Mummy queued up to get the food whilst Daddy and Tops get the pillows and secret things and Mummy ordered some chips too! We stood at one of the tables and when we were nearly finished Daddy went to buy the ice cream cones. I had a strawberry one but I couldn't finish it all and so Mummy had the cone and a bit of ice cream.

I fell asleep in the car on the way home and Daddy put me to bed and I wore my T-Shirt that was a day time one!

No comments:

Post a Comment