Wednesday 4 January 2012

A tired day

Today Mummy wasn't feeling very well but instead of sitting down and feeling sorry for herself on the sofa she decided that what she would do was start cleaning up the living room. I said that I was too tired to help, but she tricked me into helping as I wanted to know what she was doing. We sorted out all of the things that should have been somewhere else and the things that were to go upstairs we put on the stairs. Then when everything was sorted we carried everything upstairs.

I was tired after having helped!

We had a jacket potato for lunch and sat of the sofa watching Tom and Jerry cartoons. I like Tom, but the Polar Bear didn't as he kept making Tom not eat Jerry. I went to sleep after watching the cartoon and didn't want to wake up to go and get Top Ender from school but Mummy wrapped me up warm as she said it was cold and wet outside.

When we got home Nanny came round as she hasn't come round the night before for Top Enders Birthday. She spent time with us and I showed her how to play Kirby on the DS but she wasn't very good at it.

Daddy made dinner when he got home and we all ate together even though Mummy and Daddy had something different. I was very tired because I had got up so early and so I wanted to go to bed, so once we got into our pyjamas and brushed our teeth I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment