Sunday 29 January 2012

A Good Knight

Today when Mummy got up we played a little bit on the Wii and then she said that I had to get dressed. I didn't want to get dressed but Mummy told me that I had to because if I didn't we couldn't do anything fun. She said that if I got dressed I could go to Aunties house to play with my cousins for a little while. Mummy said that I could wear my Knight's outfit and so I got dressed up and everyone apart from Daddy got in the car.

I played with all my cousins apart from Chicken because Mummy held her so that everyone else could finish their morning baths and get dressed. It was nice and fun but I was glad when we came home to have lunch with Daddy. Mummy made some pizza wraps and they were nice.

In the afternoon Mummy went to a shop to buy me and Top Ender a special lunch box and when she was gone Daddy and me played on the Wii. Mummy played more Kirby with me when she got home and after she had made some treats for Daddy and Daddy made some pizza to take to work this week.

Me and Top Ender had a bath and then we went to bed. It was a nice day and I can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment