Saturday 18 February 2012

A Fun Day For Me And Mummy And Daddy

When I woke up this morning Mummy came and got in my bed with me and we watched Ben 10. Mummy hadn't ever seen the one we watched even though it is the one that the Ben 10 ride at Drayton Manor is based on a little bit. After Mummy and me watched the film we went downstairs and I played on PBS Kids for a little while. I like playing computer games especially ones that have Curious George and Dinosaur Train!

At lunchtime we went to Granny's house as Top Ender was going to stay the night and we had lunch with Granny too. It was nice to spend some time with Granny and I gave her lots of kisses and hugs too. When we left Top Ender I thought that I might miss her and so I was sad.

Mummy and Daddy took me to Homebase and let me chose a new light shade for my new bedroom because Mummy and Daddy have a plan for making my room look extra special! After we had been to Homebase we went to Daddy's work and then to a little Sainsbury's and then we went to a park and I got to go on the swings even though it was wet because it had been raining.

When we got home Mummy and Daddy let me stay up really late and I watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and then a film called Hook. I liked them both but I think that Mummy liked them more. I was allowed to play in the Den for a little bit before I went to bed and it was nice because it was really late! I will be excited to spend more time with Mummy and Daddy tomorrow before Top Ender comes home and Granny comes for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment