Thursday 16 February 2012

Lunch at the Rainforest Cafe

Today Thomson Holidays asked me and Top Ender and Mummy if we would like to go to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch and to talk about holidays with them. Mummy had said yes because she knows that I like the Rainforest cafe and also Top Ender has never been to eat there before.

We had ordered what we wanted for dinner in advance because it would make it easier for the cooks to make and when we got there we did some art and I took some pictures. Top Ender had her face painted as a butterfly and then when I was getting really hungry we say down to eat our dinner. I had asked for meatballs and spaghetti and Top Ender had mac and cheese with bacon. I ended up taking Mummy's sauce because she had sauce for her chips and burgers. Everyone laughed at me because I kept eating the dinner with my hands, but Mummy said it was okay.

Afterwards I had a banana split and it was really yummy because it had banana and ice cream and cream! When we got on the train it was busy so we sat next to a door on the floor. I fell asleep listening to my music but it was okay because Mummy carried me off the train and Daddy picked us up!

When we got home it was nice outside and so we played in the back garden for a little while and me and Top Ender played with toys and then when Mummy said it was getting dark and looked a bit like rain and that we should the things away we did.

For dinner because I had already eaten a big lunch Mummy made me a bit of toast and I had some beans and some ham. Top Ender had a bacon roll and Mummy had a bacon sandwich. We had our cakes from the Japan Centre and then when we had finished we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment