Saturday 4 February 2012

A weekly treat

On Saturdays we always have a lazy morning with Mummy and then we do something together as a family in the afternoon. We always have a take away too, it is our treat for the week and we get to choose what we want. Normally we like to have either McDonalds or Burger King and we get to choose.

When we were going to do the shopping yesterday we drove past Burger King and so I told Mummy and Daddy that I wanted Burger King for dinner because they sell Five Alive juice and I like that. Mummy said that we would go for our Saturday treat and so today after we had gone to a different library in a far away place we did!

The queue for Burger King was really long and so Mummy suggested we should go and sit down inside to eat. Mummy said the last time I had ate inside this Burger King was when I was a tiny baby and it had been a treat for Top Ender. We sat down in a booth and Daddy ordered our food for us and after we had eaten all our food we were allowed an ice cream!

Me in my new jumper from Nanny B


Top Ender had a Jaffa Cake one and I had a Strawberry Cheesecake one. Mummy and Daddy both had a Chocolate Toffee one and then afterwards we went home. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment