Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pancake day

I got dressed early today because Daddy says that I have to start getting ready in the morning at the same time as Top Ender because it isn't long until I start going to School. I like getting dressed later because I don't like wearing my clothes until I go and pick up Top Ender. Mummy says when I get dressed that it is good as it means that we don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day!

Daddy had to stay at work late today and so me and Top Ender had sausages and beans for dinner. Mummy made them in to a face for me and Top Ender and we sat at the table and it was fun to be able to eat with Top Ender. Just after we finished dinner there was a surprise as Daddy came home! He said that he had come home to play on the wii with me for half an hour but I know that he had really come home to have some of Mummy's pancakes. Daddy asked if I wanted to try the pancakes but I didn't like them so I only had a little bit.

When Daddy went back to work it was time for me to go to bed and he said he would get up with me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment