Thursday 23 February 2012

Pizza and meatballs

Mummy and I went for a walk before lunchtime today and we went to the co-op. We brought some meatballs for dinner tonight and a baguette so we could make French bread pizza for lunch. I really liked that we had a nice walk together and Mummy brought me a nice chocolate yoghurt and a fruit shoot too. When we got home I told mummy that we needed to have a cold pizza because I couldn't eat hot pizza. Mummy said that she would make mine cold so that I could eat it. When Mummy brought me my pizza it was really nice and it wasn't hot because she did make it cold!

After School me and Top Ender watched the new Barbie film that someone had sent to Mummy and it was funny and even though I don't normally like Barbie films I did like this one. When the film finished Mummy had dinner ready and we all sat at the table to eat it. She gave us some pudding and we had some cake that she had made too. It was nice and I didn't want to brush my teeth when I went to bed but Mummy said if I didn't then I would have to go back to hospital to have more taken out and I don't want that to happen.

Daddy popped home just after we had dinner and dropped off the new units for my bedroom. Mummy says that we are going to sort them out tomorrow. I'm not sure if this is a good job or not but Mummy says it will be fun and we will be able to make my room seem bigger and more tidy! I guess we will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment